What we can do for you.
Our boarding facility is located in Vaughan and comes equipped with large, clean, bright comfortable rooms suitable for any sized dog or breed. When not resting or eating, dogs socialize happily inside and outside in our spacious daycare areas. Contact your local Doggieland location for boarding rates and options.
To ensure an enjoyable overnight experience we provide:
• Supervision by well-trained and caring staff
• Refrigeration for all food and medication
• Clean water and food bowls
• Laundry for your dog’s beds and/or linens
• Plenty of socialization and playtime at no extra cost
• On site full supervision 24 hours a day, every day of
You are asked to also pack and send along:
• A bed and/or blanket for a cozy night stay
• Your dog’s dry food in separate sealed baggies per meal
• Any medication with clear instructions
• Any treats or non-squeaking toy
While most dogs are comfortable spending the night in our spacious kennels, there are some dogs who are too anxious or stressed to stay in a confined space, especially without direct human accompaniment. To ensure that dogs like this have a safe and comfortable stay, we have introduced Companion Boarding.
Dogs staying in Companion Boarding will spend the night in our staff bedroom with our overnight attendant, instead of in a kennel. Companion Boarding dogs will have the option to sleep in the bed with our attendant, or to sleep on one of the many comfy dog beds we provide in that room.
Spaces for Companion Boarding are limited and will be booked on a “first come, first served” basis. It is an additional $15 per night, in addition to our regular boarding rates.
Doggieland will be happy to safely provide return transportation for your dog from either the North Toronto or Bloor West locations.
We require everyone to complete an online registration form and set up a consultation prior to their dog attending Doggieland for daycare or boarding. This will provide you with the chance to see our facilities and meet our staff. Please note that Doggieland reserves the right to refuse any dog if the dog’s behaviour jeopardizes the safety of the other dogs and/or the safety of our staff.